Thursday, January 19, 2012

Our House Inspiration

So, I want to take our house from dark to light. I want it to have pops of color but be calm and relaxing. I knew exactly of the house that I would LOVE to have. You might have heard of a little blog called The House of Smith's? Of course! Shelley and her husband do AMAZING things, all DIY, and on a budget. Now, that's my kind of decorating! So, feast your eyes on these inspirations for our house.

I know you've seen this pantry. It is too die for!

The colors and organization of their gallery wall is just perfect!

The colors that she uses is just the look I'm going for.
Pinned Image

The pop of color in the kitchen is just adorable.

And what I think I will use as my first project inspiration.

Ahhhh.....Isn't it all just lovely? I bet you can see why we're inspired! Go check out Shelley's blog, I'm sure you'll get some inspiration too. I can't wait to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment